How to Trade In / Liquidate Hardware
Please contact email@example.com with your trade-in request. There is no maximum purchase limit.
TEST YOUR HARDWARE BEFORE SENDING
HARDWARE WILL BE REJECTED AND SENT BACK FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- DOA: no signal
- does not pass benchmark stress tests: crashes system
- broken fan: stuttering, non-perfect spin, missing fan blades, fan noise
- modified bios: incorrect voltage table
ALL HARDWARE MUST PASS CHECKLIST:
- Packaging: Packaged well with no jostling.
- BIOS: Checked, valid, not bricked. Original Bios.
- Anti-static bag: Hardware placed in anti-static packaging.
- Clean Shroud: Clean Hardware shroud with no dust.
- GPU Fan Spin Test: Fan spins freely if spun with finger and tested in system, no stuttering or noise. Indistinguishable from a new fan.
PACKAGING GUIDELINES FOR MULTIPLE PRODUCTS:
- Do not package more than 15 GPUs per shipping box, or 8 PSU per box.
- If possible, use double-wall corrugated shipping boxes.
- Ship products in original retail packs to avoid shipping damage.
- If no retail pack, wrap each product in bubble wrap and loose cardboard, tape each wrap all around.
- Tape all sides, corners, and flaps, and edges of the shipping box.
SHIPPING ADDRESS (NO LOCAL PICKUP OR DROPOFF):
4103 W Sunshine St
Springfield, MO 65807