How to Trade In / Liquidate GPUs
Please contact email@example.com with your trade-in request. There is no maximum purchase limit.
TEST YOUR GPUs BEFORE SENDING
GPU WILL BE REJECTED AND SENT BACK FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- DOA: no signal
- does not pass benchmark stress tests: crashes system
- broken fan: stuttering, non-perfect spin, missing fan blades, fan noise
- modified bios: incorrect voltage table
ALL GPUs MUST PASS CHECKLIST:
- Packaging: Packaged well with no jostling.
- BIOS: Checked, valid, not bricked. Original Bios.
- Anti-static bag: GPU placed in anti-static bag.
- Clean Shroud: Clean GPU shroud with no dust.
- Clean Heatsink: Clean GPU heatsink with no dust.
- Fan Spin Test: Fan spins freely if spun with finger and tested in system, no stuttering or noise. Indistinguishable from a new fan.
4103 W Sunshine St
Springfield, MO 65807