How to Trade In / Liquidate GPUs
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your trade-in request. There is no maximum purchase limit.
TEST YOUR GPUs BEFORE SENDING
GPU WILL BE REJECTED AND SENT BACK FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- DOA: no signal
- does not pass benchmark stress tests: crashes system
- broken fan: stuttering, non-perfect spin, missing fan blades, fan noise
- modified bios: incorrect voltage table
ALL GPUS MUST PASS CHECKLIST:
- Packaging: Packaged well with no jostling.
- BIOS: Checked, valid, not bricked. Original Bios.
- Anti-static bag: GPU placed in anti-static bag.
- Clean Shroud: Clean GPU shroud with no dust.
- Clean Heatsink: Clean GPU heatsink with no dust.
- Fan Spin Test: Fan spins freely if spun with finger and tested in system, no stuttering or noise. Indistinguishable from a new fan.
PACKAGING GUIDELINES FOR MULTIPLE GPUS:
- Do not package more than 15 GPUs per shipping box.
- If possible, use double-wall corrugated shipping boxes.
- Ship GPUs in original retail packs to avoid shipping damage.
- If no retail pack, wrap each GPU in loose cardboard, tape each wrap all around.
- Tape all sides, corners, and flaps, and edges of the shipping box.
SHIPPING ADDRESS (NO LOCAL PICKUP OR DROPOFF):
4103 W Sunshine St
Springfield, MO 65807