Our Two Year Warranty
By completing a purchase at gpuShack, you agree to the policies and procedures detailed below.
gpuShack Two Year Warranty Agreement
gpuShack offers a transferrable, non-extendable, two year warranty, beginning from the date of purchase. The gpuShack Warranty is transferrable only if the original proof of purchase accompanies the transferred product. The gpuShack Warranty is a stand-alone warranty that exists in and of itself, and does not modify or extend any existing manufacturer warranty.
All graphics cards ("GPUs") are covered under the gpuShack Two Year Warranty Agreement for any of the following reasons: video display problems, artifacting, crashing, coil whine, and broken fans.
All power supplies ("PSUs") are covered under the gpuShack Two Year Warranty Agreement, and may have extended coverage if advertised as such, for any of the following reasons: no power, immediate shutdown, sporadic shutdown, broken fans, coil whine, inability to deliver at least 90% of advertised power.
All products sold on gpuShack are not covered under the gpuShack Two Year Warranty Agreement for any of the following reasons: change of mind, impulse purchase, found better price, case fit issues, intentional or accidental damage occurring after shipment, shipping delays, compatibility issues, and/or failure to follow troubleshooting steps.
If any product purchased from gpuShack experiences any of the covered reasons within a two year period beginning from the date of purchase, gpuShack will replace it with an equal or greater model. For USA addresses and territories, gpuShack will provide a prepaid return shipping label as described in the Replacement Procedure detailed below. International customers must purchase their own return shipping.
All returned products must:
- have been purchased from gpuShack.
- have all existing serial number stickers and labels without any removal or modification.
- be packaged well with adequate packing material on all sides.
- have been used exclusively for home or office use, such as for gaming, rendering, common desktop usage, and not have been used in any commercial environment deployment and/or for any commercial use.
- not have any physical damage arising from mis-use such as dropping or striking, or intentional destruction.
- have stock BIOS with no voltage modification.
Returning a product that does not meet the above criteria will result in a replacement rejection.
Do the following tests before sending an RMA request:
- Set all overclocks (CPU/RAM/MOBO/GPU) to stock settings and test again to replicate the issue.
- Connect the PC to a standard Computer Monitor with DVI and test again to replicate the issue. Do not use a TV or an HDMI cable during testing.
- Read and follow Reinstalling Graphics Card Drivers.
- Read and follow Connecting your Power Supply to your GPU.
- Read and follow Standard Troubleshooting Guide.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with RMA: #ORDER_NUMBER in the subject line. An example RMA subject line would be: "RMA: #1234".
- In the email body, include the following:
- description of the problem
- troubleshooting steps done
- PC build specs, including PSU and Monitor
- games attempted to play, if applicable
- serial number (sticker on back of product, usually longest number and/or labeled "S/N")
- gpuShack will help troubleshoot, and email a prepaid return label to the email address associated with the order.
- Pack the product back into a box with tightly packed packing material on all sides (crumbled paper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, styrofoam, etc). Do not use "air pack" pouches as these have a tendency to burst during shipment.
- Make sure to cover all existing packaging labels on the shipping box.
- Affix the gpuShack return shipping label to the package and mail it.
- Upon acceptance of tracking information by USPS, gpuShack will send out an advance replacement product of equal or greater value, and will send out an automated email with your replacement's tracking number, within 24 hours of shipment.
gpuShack may not honor cash refund requests for any reason, including but not limited to any reason listed under the gpuShack two year warranty agreement.
gpuShack may honor partial refund requests within 30 days of purchase for store credit in the form of gift cards for upgrades and/or exchanges to another product advertised on gpuShack.