1. Do you ship to my country?
See "International Shipping and Freight Forwarding Addresses" in the gpuShack Shipping Policy. If your country is not listed on the Country drop-down menu during checkout, then gpuShack cannot ship to you directly. Instead, you must use a USA-based freight forwarder.
2. I live in Canada, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, or Cuba. Can I shop at gpuShack?
No. As a USA company, gpuShack is prohibited from doing business with any sanctioned/embargoed country.
In the case of Canada, gpuShack does not have the resources to serve the Canadian Market.
No customer service will be offered or provided to any persons currently residing in the above list of countries.
3. Can you answer an ethOS or mining question?
4. Do gpuShack bundles support NVIDIA GPUs?
YES. NVIDIA is supported. The bundles sold on gpuShack support both NVIDIA and AMD GPUs.
5. What motherboard (or any other component) is in the bundle?
Each bundle is guaranteed to support the amount of GPUs indicated on the product sales page. gpuShack sources components in bulk.
As a matter of policy, gpuShack cannot disclose, predict, or guarantee any specific component (via email, or otherwise). If you need to specific individual components, it is recommended to purchase them individually from another vendor.
If you purchase more than one bundle in a single order, you will receive the same make/model components for your that order.
6. Can you provide any discounts for hardware?
Due to limited supply and high demand, gpuShack cannot offer any discounts, regardless of order quantity. The current prices should be considered the current best price for all customers.
7. When will my order ship?
8. Why hasn't my order shipped yet?
9. Something that I purchased from gpuShack doesn't work, can you assist?
10. How do I cancel my order for a refund instead of a replacement?
11. I bought ethOS, but I don't have my download instructions. How do I get them?
12. I paid with Digital Currency, but my order is not processed. What do I do?
Digital Currency used to make payment
Payment processor code
Wallet address to which you sent payment
the Transaction ID
your email address
your shipping address
12. How do I get an invoice for my order?
13. How do I contact gpuShack?
If your question is not answered here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org