1. Do you ship to my country?
Yes. See "International Shipping and Freight Forwarding Addresses" in the gpuShack Shipping Policy. If your country is not listed on the Country drop-down menu during checkout, then gpuShack cannot ship to you directly. Instead, you must use a USA-based freight forwarder.
2. Can you answer an ethOS or mining question?
3. Do gpuShack bundles support NVIDIA / GTX 1070?
YES. NVIDIA is supported. The bundles sold on gpuShack support both NVIDIA and AMD GPUs.
4. What motherboard (or any other component) is in the bundle?
Each bundle is guaranteed to support the amount of GPUs indicated on the product sales page. gpuShack sources components in bulk.
As a matter of policy, gpuShack cannot disclose, predict, or guarantee any specific component (via email, or otherwise). If you need to specific individual components, it is recommended to purchase them individually from another vendor.
If you purchase more than one bundle in a single order, you will receive the same make/model components for your that order.
5. Can you provide any discounts for hardware?
Due to limited supply and high demand, gpuShack cannot offer any discounts, regardless of order quantity. The current prices should be considered the current best price for all customers.
6. When will my order ship?
7. Why hasn't my order shipped yet?
8. Something that I purchased from gpuShack doesn't work, can you assist?
9. How do I cancel my order for a refund instead of a replacement?
10. I paid with Bitcoin, but my order is not processed. What do I do?
This is due to a Bitcoin network delay caused by the 1MB block size limit. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much information about your transaction as possible: Bitcoin Wallet address, Bitcoin Transaction, gpuShack order number, your name, shipping address.
11. How do I contact gpuShack?
If your question is not answered here, contact email@example.com