By buying from gpuShack, you ("the customer") agree to the below policies and procedures.
gpuShack Warranty Agreement
gpuShack offers a transferrable, non-extendable warranty, starting from the purchase date, to the holder of the original proof of purchase. The gpuShack Warranty does not modify or extend any existing manufacturer warranty.
All graphics cards ("GPUs") are covered for two years for: video display problems, artifacting, crashing, coil whine, and/or broken fans.
All power supplies ("PSUs") are covered for two years for: no power, immediate shutdown, sporadic shutdown, broken fans, coil whine, and/or inability to deliver at least 90% of advertised power.
All products listed under the "Large Scale Deployment" are covered for six months for: inability to boot, RAM errors, faulty PCI-E slots, and/or crashing.
The following reasons are not covered: change of mind, impulse purchase, found better price, case fit issues, intentional or accidental damage occurring after shipment, shipping delays, compatibility issues, and/or failure to follow troubleshooting steps.
If any product purchased from gpuShack experiences any of the covered reasons within the covered period of time, gpuShack will replace it with an equal or greater model. For USA addresses and territories, gpuShack will provide a prepaid return shipping label as described in the Replacement Procedure detailed below. If you are not located in USA addresses and territories, you must purchase your own return shipping.
All digital products purchased from gpuShack, including those pre-installed on physical media, are sold in accordance with their respective merchantability clauses and licensing agreements.
Returned products must meet the below criteria.
- Must be purchased from gpuShack.
- Must have all existing serial number stickers and labels without any removal or modification.
- Must be packaged well with adequate packing material on all sides.
- Must have been used exclusively for home or office use, such as for gaming, rendering, common desktop usage, and not have been used in any commercial environment deployment and/or for any commercial use.
- Must have no physical damage arising from mis-use such as dropping or striking, or intentional destruction.
- Must have stock BIOS with no voltage modification.
Returning a product that does not meet the above criteria will result in a replacement rejection.
Returned products must be troubleshooted according to the below procedure.
- Set all overclocks (CPU/RAM/MOBO/GPU) to stock settings and test again to replicate the issue.
- Connect the PC to a standard Computer Monitor with DVI and test again to replicate the issue. Do not use a TV or an HDMI cable during testing.
- Read and follow Relevant ethOS Knowledge Base Guides.
- Read and follow Connecting your Power Supply to your GPU.
- Read and follow Standard Troubleshooting Guide.
gpuShack Warranty Replacement Procedure
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with RMA: #YOUR_ORDER_NUMBER in the subject line. An example RMA subject line would be: "RMA: #12345".
- In the email body, include the following:
- description of the problem
- troubleshooting steps done
- PC build specs, including PSU and Monitor
- applications attempted to run
- serial number (sticker on back of product, usually longest number and/or labeled "S/N")
- product make/model (manufacturer name, product line and product number)
- total number/amount of rigs that you have built, or run.
- Allow for 24-48 hours RMA approval. Further instructions will be sent via email.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
gpuShack does not have the resources to intercept and cancel orders before they ship. Follow the below guide to cancel an order for a refund.
Purchases for ethOS Digital Licenses, ethOS SSDs, and ethOS USB drives cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances, in accordance with the ethOS license agreement.
- Send an email to email@example.com with CANCEL: #YOUR_ORDER_NUMBER in the subject line. An example cancellation subject line would be: "CANCEL: #12345".
- After you receive your package, do not open it.
- Make note of the gpuShack return address on the shipping label.
- Write "RETURN TO SENDER" in clear black letters on the package, without obscuring the return or shipping address.
- Give the package back to UPS or USPS, depending on the shipping courier.
- After gpuShack receives your return package, your return will be processed according to the table below, within 24-48 hours of delivery back to gpuShack's warehouse.
|Cancel Request||Refund Type|
|Within 7 days of delivery, sealed package||100% refund, free shipping|
|Within 7 days of delivery, open package||80% refund, you pay return shipping|
|Within 30 days of delivery||80% store credit, you pay return shipping|
|After 30 days of delivery||Return not accepted|
|Any international order||Return not accepted|