This guide will show you how to use pcpartpicker.com to check for compatibility between your GPU and your Case/PSU.
- Identify the make and model of your PSU or Case. It may be written on the side of the PSU inside your case, or on a receipt, packing slip, or invoice that came with your purchase.
- Go to pcpartpicker.com and search for your PSU or Case.
- Select your PSU or Case from the search results.
- On the product page, scroll down until you see "Compatible Parts"
- Select "View Compatible Cases/Video Cards/PSUs"
- In the Search Field, search for the product for which you want to check compatibility.
- If it is compatible, it will appear in the search results.
Share this post